You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

90 mph hit with Brock Holt labeled “okay”.

It one-hopped the wall....

Comment by UnequalCommunism
4/19/2019 7:44PM PDT

Okay contact with Zobrist oppo homerun......speechless.

4/20/2019 2:52PM PDT

You don't need to go to operation sports to look at some guy's conspiracy theory ideas about hitting.  There is a way in the game to look at feedback..  You go to batter analysis and you can see pci contact.  The hit chance goes as high as 15.  On hof+ all 15 and 14 hit chances are almost always outs.  On all-star even against a pitcher with 125 h/9 if you get a 15 squared up pci it is mostly going for a hit.  Hitting is broken hof+.  I have had someone argue that hitting on all-star is no different and broken as well, but they are definitely wrong.  Playing BR and batting against trevor Hoffman, if I get squared up pci its almost always a hit

Comment by drunk_wizard509
4/20/2019 12:46PM PDT

I played a game to try and see what you mean by 15 and 14 hit chances but I couldn't see anything that even remotely shows you that in batter analysis

4/20/2019 3:34PM PDT

I played a game to try and see what you mean by 15 and 14 hit chances but I couldn't see anything that even remotely shows you that in batter analysis

Comment by windmillsfordayz
4/20/2019 3:34PM PDT

You have to tab over to “label hit chance”.

4/20/2019 3:48PM PDT

https://imgur.com/mSUj5Yr

My Opponent

https://imgur.com/WipCihX

Me 

For the sake of the arguement and for anyone wondering about the point system. This was a BR game so it was on All-star

4/20/2019 4:54PM PDT

Idk. I think I purposely got on top of the ball with Ichiro yesterday to try to avoid a lineout. Must have been in Battle Royale because I don't have the card, and he still lined out to center. I look at the feedback and wonder why it wasn't a ground ball up the middle for a base hit. I will say, the line drives are better than fly balls, but it still can be frustrating. Last year was a fly ball fest and this year is a lot more liners. That might be part of what they did to help contact hitters matter more, so that part of it is good at least.

4/20/2019 4:59PM PDT

Anyone feel like the feedback doesn’t match your swing? I can’t tell you how many times I swing at the ball outside half, then it says the ball was inside ( fastballs) even tho it was visually outside... lag maybe?

4/20/2019 11:16PM PDT