You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

https://twitter.com/koogs46/status/1118720876591980545?s=21

Koogs finally replied to the screenshot that’s been going around, basically admitting to what he did.. now the question is will he escape punishment simply due to the fact he’s a Sony partner..

4/17/2019 9:02PM PDT

At least that's something...

4/17/2019 9:07PM PDT

Respect for him admitting what he did wasnt right. I still believe it wasnt an intentional boost, but it was still the wrong thing to do nontheless. 

4/17/2019 9:09PM PDT

Lmfao at some of the replies. Some people take this *** way to seriously. It's a video game, not life and death.

4/17/2019 9:10PM PDT

Lmfao at some of the replies. Some people take this *** way to seriously. It's a video game, not life and death.

Comment by aaronjw76
4/17/2019 9:10PM PDT

See I wouldn’t really have a problem with it if wasn’t the difference in standards. If a nobody like me boosted for a win I’d be banned off this game. If koogs does it nothing will happen. That’s what irks me

4/17/2019 9:16PM PDT

Oh thank God. Now I can rest tonight.

4/17/2019 10:39PM PDT

That guy annoys the hell out of me. I watched one of his videos when he was opening packs and was literally pouting like a spoiled little kid when he pulled DeGrom FOR THE SECOND TIME within a few packs. Like, does he realize there’s tons of players in the community he considers himself a leader of that would be ecstatic if that happened to them? 

When the second Diamond flashed, before he opened the pack, he started begging Ramone for Trout because he “needed him”. 

He wants to act like SDS doesn’t give him enough stuff for free as it is? 

Get real dude. 

4/17/2019 11:01PM PDT

Who the hell cares?

4/17/2019 11:02PM PDT

Imagine caring that someone boosted on a video game. Grow the hell up.

4/17/2019 11:25PM PDT

Awwwwww.... You mean y'all aren't going to bring his a$$ in here and talk dirty to him? That's no fun. =-)

4/17/2019 11:28PM PDT

Not that big of a deal tbh especially since it wasn’t to get into World Series, and because real boosting was going on all of 2017-2018 

4/17/2019 11:31PM PDT

Not that big of a deal tbh especially since it wasn’t to get into World Series, and because real boosting was going on all of 2017-2018 

Comment by NicholasHowardT5
4/17/2019 11:31PM PDT

So if you boost in 2019 it’s okay?  

If it’s not that big of a deal why where win trading event players banned last year?

4/18/2019 12:04AM PDT

That guy annoys the hell out of me. I watched one of his videos when he was opening packs and was literally pouting like a spoiled little kid when he pulled DeGrom FOR THE SECOND TIME within a few packs. Like, does he realize there’s tons of players in the community he considers himself a leader of that would be ecstatic if that happened to them? 

When the second Diamond flashed, before he opened the pack, he started begging Ramone for Trout because he “needed him”. 

Get real dude. 

Comment by Rambo_11k

Naw I think Healy is the worst. He seems like a giant douche. 

4/18/2019 12:18AM PDT

What screenshot? What did he do exactly?

4/18/2019 2:31AM PDT

Get real dude. 

Comment by Rambo_11k

Maybe before jumping to conclusions you should have watched his other video where he talked about that and said it was an act. 

This whole thing is so stupid he quit out to help a buddy out which didn't move him up a level and was still required to win on his own to make WS.

I get it that it's against the TOS but hey people make mistakes and really shouldn't be vilified for it. Alot of people discussing this topic on here seem to be above everyone and have never made a mistake. Further to this point I also believe this works both way so SDS has to slow down on the ban hammer if someone buys stubs from a 3rd party not knowing it's wrong specially if they are just playing this game for the first time.

4/18/2019 3:04AM PDT

Maybe before jumping to conclusions you should have watched his other video where he talked about that and said it was an act. 

This whole thing is so stupid he quit out to help a buddy out which didn't move him up a level and was still required to win on his own to make WS.

I get it that it's against the TOS but hey people make mistakes and really shouldn't be vilified for it. Alot of people discussing this topic on here seem to be above everyone and have never made a mistake. Further to this point I also believe this works both way so SDS has to slow down on the ban hammer if someone buys stubs from a 3rd party not knowing it's wrong specially if they are just playing this game for the first time.

Comment by CDNMoneyMaker93
4/18/2019 3:04AM PDT

Get off the nuts of some fat YouTuber. They cheated. Plain and simple. 

4/18/2019 3:14AM PDT

Who the hell cares?

Comment by Crono304
4/17/2019 11:02PM PDT

People like me care....and I'll tell you why. Because I'm raising my kids to be honest and not cheat...and people that represent a company like a "Partner" such as him, set a bad example for my kids.....making them think it's ok to cheat and not earn what you're trying to achieve. That's why I care

Doesn't matter if it's a video game or the SAT....cheating is cheating.

4/18/2019 3:15AM PDT

Get off the nuts of some fat YouTuber. They cheated. Plain and simple. 

Comment by Pjstarlarry
4/18/2019 3:14AM PDT

Mature and constructive reply thanks for showing why none of those matters at the end of the day

4/18/2019 3:26AM PDT

He should be banned immediately 

4/18/2019 3:27AM PDT

Mature and constructive reply thanks for showing why none of those matters at the end of the day

Comment by CDNMoneyMaker93
4/18/2019 3:26AM PDT

"People make mistakes".....LOL. These dudes conspired. No accident. 

4/18/2019 3:27AM PDT

Some of these replies aren’t laughable. 

4/18/2019 3:46AM PDT

Although this was a big mistake by both Koogs and Mighty, it was cool for Koogs to come out and admit he has done wrong. Not saying he shouldn't be banned, but Koogs just handled that situation well, admitted, and knew his actions were wrong and apologized. 

4/18/2019 4:32AM PDT

So what I’m getting from this is as long as you apologize on Twitter, you can cheat without consequences.

4/18/2019 4:34AM PDT

I think we have our next Moment:  Beat Koogs and get a WS reward.

4/18/2019 4:34AM PDT