You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

This year there has been a big issue in my opinion. Almost Every game I have played, my opponent has used pure analog or directional hitting. This is the biggest cop out for online play ive seen in any game. A trend I have seen lately for myself, a zone hitter, is massive hit amounts and lack of run support. On the other hand I’m seeing these pure analog hitters foul off balls in dirt the whole game getting 4 hits and 3 runs all off solo blasts. Now... On an online format, there needs to be one type of hitting. Not 3 different ways to put an opponent immediately at a disadvantage. Last year this was more battle royale oriented. This year i have seen it leak over into the ranked seasons. This is terrible for the game. I’m not saying eliminate the 3 hitting styles from the game. You should be able to use it in any offline games. But in an online game make it one of the three. I don’t care at this point which one it is. I would think naturally it would be zone since it’s the rawest form of locating with pci and timing with buttons or stick. 

4/16/2019 10:30AM PDT

I don't see nearly as many posts about how we should only be allowed one method of pitching.

4/16/2019 11:42AM PDT
See original thread.