You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

At 154 m fans from stealing fans and have not got the reward

4/15/2019 4:19PM PDT

Oh BoY. tHiS iS tUrNiNg InTo OnE oF tHoSe ToPiCs ThAt PeOpLe PoSt DaIlY jUsT lIkE tHe, " WhIcH mOnItOr ShOuLd I gEt " AnD, " mTo/MoMeNtS aRe RiGgEd " ThReAdS

4/15/2019 4:28PM PDT

Well then j a which monitor should I use then  And Also there is a problem with the Robinson thing. If you don't have anything nice to sa stfu

4/15/2019 4:40PM PDT

Well then j a which monitor should I use then  And Also there is a problem with the Robinson thing. If you don't have anything nice to sa stfu

Comment by lucalderic
4/15/2019 4:40PM PDT

I swear there were like 5 different posts about this. Its a bug that they are trying to fix for this issue. It was confirmed by a SDS Dev

https://theshownation.com/forums/2-diamond-dynasty/forum_topics/134865-jackie-conquest

4/15/2019 4:48PM PDT

The dev is referring to a bug related to capturing the stronghold, OP appears to be having issues with stealing fans counting. 

4/15/2019 5:06PM PDT

OK thank you. Was at work all day trying to finish  Did not see the boards  Apologies for being rude

4/15/2019 5:21PM PDT

OK thank you. Was at work all day trying to finish  Did not see the boards  Apologies for being rude

Comment by lucalderic
4/15/2019 5:21PM PDT

Dont apologize to this kid. He was being an a** when all he had to say was there was a bug the devs are looking into and if Stewart was right sportsking was wrong anyway. My steal fans mission didn't count either

4/15/2019 5:40PM PDT

Dont apologize to this kid. He was being an a** when all he had to say was there was a bug the devs are looking into and if Stewart was right sportsking was wrong anyway. My steal fans mission didn't count either

Comment by Take_It_Sleazy2
4/15/2019 5:40PM PDT

But iT LoOks AlL cOoL

AnD StuFf

4/15/2019 5:47PM PDT

Im srry for the inconvenience. Its just annoying and kinda ridiculous seeing all of the same post about this. There were so many, I can't remember the exact number of people who posted about it.

The reward is trash. Small stub and xp bonus and a bat skin with 1 + contact?! That's quite sh itty to me

4/15/2019 6:24PM PDT