You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

I thought I'd give it a chance this year even though the pitch speed is still pretty slow. I haven't made it to World Series yet or they say it is faster. However, in events and season play so far, it is still very slow.

I'm not just complaining for no reason or because I want to embarrass new players. The result of the slow speed pitches is allowing players to sit back and take a good second to decide if the ball is a strike or not. It almost feels like you can see them thinking about it. Then gently tap X resulting in an opposite-field blooper / ground ball..... over and over again.

The exit Velo is very low, and, there seems to be no way to pitch around this. I'm throwing every combination to no avail. It just gets slapped the opposite way. I don't even think I've had a single home run hit against me. I'd rather lose that way. Feel like I've actually been beating instead of cheated. It just doesn't feel like baseball. I don't care if it's your first time playing or not, deciding whether to swing or not is a split-second reaction not a decision.

4/12/2019 11:03PM PDT

Pitch speeds are fine.  Once you get past allstar settings it’s fine but you have to have different difficulty to the game.  If anything I think you should request BR and events being HOF.  I personally think that is a great idea but before all that the ratio of good hits:late weak hits needs to be tweaked.  

4/17/2019 12:39PM PDT
See original thread.