You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Is there going to be a fix to this, just about everygame since last week has been soooooo laggy, it's not even fun to play. You guys plan on upgrading the servers or we going to play on 56k dialup all year. Please let me know so I can just go play something else.

4/11/2019 6:21PM PDT

I haven't had a problem. Sure it isn't your internet?

4/11/2019 6:22PM PDT

I'm wired and my game was laggy af today.  I thought maybe old Miami was just glitchy but maybe not?

4/11/2019 6:24PM PDT

I haven't had a problem. Sure it isn't your internet?

Comment by r1chardn1x0n69
4/11/2019 6:22PM PDT

Every other game I play is fine, it has been like this with the game for the last week for me.

4/11/2019 6:36PM PDT

I have 200mbps internet and every game is terribly laggy for me. 

4/11/2019 7:13PM PDT

Wired fast internet and the games are laggy.  Half the time it looks like the ball is caught not in the fielders mitt, but in his chest or arm.  Could have something to do with the ridiculous errors and outfielders not locking onto the ball.  How can a game be better at launch than afyer two weeks?  Its amazing.

4/11/2019 7:22PM PDT

Wired fast internet and the games are laggy.  Half the time it looks like the ball is caught not in the fielders mitt, but in his chest or arm.  Could have something to do with the ridiculous errors and outfielders not locking onto the ball.  How can a game be better at launch than afyer two weeks?  Its amazing.

Comment by DarthKDog09
4/11/2019 7:22PM PDT

MLB stadiums cause lag issues bad 

4/11/2019 8:40PM PDT

VERY LAGGY for me today too in online play.   thanks for this post, i hope SDS gets this looked at !!!  would be great for Victor or Adam to help out here and answer this post !!!!

4/11/2019 9:00PM PDT

Same. Balls look past a fielder and then it skips and the fielder has the ball. Or a throw to catcher from the outfield looks way late and then it skips and the ball is right there almost for a tag.

Not sure if this is same issue, but how can Gold fielding Matt Kemp not lock on to a fly ball at the wall twice n the same game when he’s standing in the circle?

4/11/2019 9:11PM PDT