You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Its painful reading through some of these posts where you guys are ripping each other apart for no reason. None of you even know each other and I'm sure if you did, you wouldn't talk to them that way. Its a video game, guys. Lighten up and enjoy it.. Have constructive conversations. Throw opinions around but be decent to each other.  Life is too short. 

4/11/2019 1:15PM PDT

I agree with you but are you new to the internet? Some people come on here for info and tips but most come on here to complain and troll people.

4/11/2019 1:23PM PDT

Its painful reading through some of these posts where you guys are ripping each other apart for no reason. None of you even know each other and I'm sure if you did, you wouldn't talk to them that way. Its a video game, guys. Lighten up and enjoy it.. Have constructive conversations. Throw opinions around but be decent to each other.  Life is too short. 

Comment by Cactus_XX_Jack

I don't worry about these guys living in their mom's basement, eating cheetos and sucking on Mountain Dew.  

4/11/2019 1:53PM PDT

Comment by Cactus_XX_Jack

Oddly, the discourse seems better this year than previous seasons. It’s early though, we’ll see what happens. 

4/11/2019 1:58PM PDT