You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

I loved the grind and programs in DD the last two years since I am only an offline player. This year I feel like I don’t have any option to play with my DD squad outside of conquest and I am forced to play online once conquests are done. I miss having stats to accumulate and wish they wouldn’t have gotten rid of that aspect. Yes the grind was crazy long last year but they could have toned it down without taking this out completely. The gameplay is great but I feel like this game won’t give me the lasting gameplay that the previous versions gave me. I hope that they add some stat accumulation missions along the way similar to what they did with team epics last year.   

I am sure that is an unpopular opinion but just my thoughts   

4/9/2019 6:48PM PDT

There’s plenty to do offline. Why are people scared to just play online? 

Comment by lReversaL-
4/9/2019 8:41PM PDT

Some people like to relax when they are playing a game, not be ultra competitive. I've played a total of five games online (nine if you count events and BR), and for me, it comes down to putting in the time to play a game straight through. I'm busy, so if there is a stat grind to do I do it because I know I can pause it for half an hour when I have to do something else that needs to be done for work or at home, even a phone call. Once those are done, I can come back and pick up where I left off. 

Some offline missions or career stat grinds would be appreciated by people like me. :)

4/9/2019 8:52PM PDT
See original thread.