You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

and just wondered why I should grind 20 hours to upgrade at one position?  I have grinded conquest which was like 12 hours for a mediocre person.  Did MTO on all star for Buhner then had to do the cpu innings still for another probably 14 hours for a player that will probably be useless at the higher levels.  Did MTO on hof and got completely bent over the rail.  Another 10-12 hours for nothing.  I have probably played this game for 200 hours and barely have a better team than when I started.  Think I will go back to playing PUBG.  Game is just not very rewarding as far as playing time to rewards.  Would be nice to get a bone every once in a while but that seems too much to ask.

4/9/2019 6:26AM PDT

Either the game is too rewarding, or not rewarding enough. Can't make all the people happy all of the time.

Comment by TubaTim90
4/9/2019 8:04AM PDT

Well, most of the people  happy with their team either got diamonds handed to them from the beginning, don't have a job or have a job and spend that time on the market.  People without these don't have much.  

Comment by D_e_m_I_s_E
4/9/2019 8:36AM PDT

I have a good amount of diamonds, and I am very happy with my team. I was not handed a diamond in the beginning. The only diamond I pulled was FB Brian McCann. I have a time consuming job, and I spend almost zero time on the market. Your logic is flawed. The game rewards you very well, simply for playing.

4/9/2019 8:40AM PDT
See original thread.