You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Ok, I've been playing this for a few years.  I can't pitch.  Seriously.  I don't know what is actually happening in my hands, but I can't get the stick to go where I want it to go!  I feel like a complete idiot to be honest.  I'll pull back and know that I need to push forward and left.  It goes WAY RIGHT!  And vice versa.  I've tried to angle the controller, I've tried different grips.  Nothing is giving me any consistency.  Does anyone else have this problem?  Can anyone describe the exact physical thumb motion or position that they are using?  I've tried meter pitching and that's just a disaster.  And everyone says that analog pitching is the way to go.  But I just can't do it.  Please, any help you can offer would be awesom!!

If anyone actually helps me fix this, like offers advice that legitimately leads to me fixing my pitching, I'll send you a $5 PSN code.  I just want to figure out what I'm doing so wrong...Thanks

4/5/2019 8:14AM PDT

I've heard that getting those stick add-ons "Kontrol Freaks" can help with your pci positioning and also with pitching more accurately.

I personally don't use them, i know some MLB youtbers/streamers do though.

4/5/2019 8:18AM PDT
See original thread.