You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Hey Guys,

Anyone else use pure analog for fielding or does everyone use buttons accuracy? I honestly prefer using pure analog for fielding because it feels more natural to me since I already have my finger on the right stick from pitching with pure analog.

Anyway, if there are any other pure analog fielders out there, have you noticed some ridiculously awful 'red' and 'yellow' bad throws this year? Something seems pretty off with the pure analog fielding right now, it's gotten to the point I will look down at my controller after getting a 'red throw from my 2nd baseman to 1st and see the stick is perfectly to the right, and the little icon is perfectly in-between the good throw area on the player highlight circle.

They did fix the throw canceling issue in this patch today which is awesome, Now catchers are not always throwing down to 2nd on every pitch and the throw meter arrows are present again on pure analog.  Hoping they continue to work on pure analog fielding because it still seems pretty buggy with actually recording accurate throws properly.

I am hoping other pure analog fielders out there are sharing this same experience so perhaps if something is bugged with the game we can get enough visibility to the devs to get this fixed.

For now, I'll be forced to use buttons accuracy (not that it's a bad thing, just that I am so used to pure analog for fielding) until something is done about it.

4/1/2019 6:21PM PDT

yeah, I have had major issues in RTTS..Ive always use pure analog and I dont think ive ever made so many errors in my life....its getting to the point where im having to switch to button accuracy which is super annoying because im trying to build my accuracy stats and not destroy it

4/1/2019 10:17PM PDT

yeah, I have had major issues in RTTS..Ive always use pure analog and I dont think ive ever made so many errors in my life....its getting to the point where im having to switch to button accuracy which is super annoying because im trying to build my accuracy stats and not destroy it

Comment by GrumpyAsparagus
4/1/2019 10:17PM PDT

Yes, hopefully we can get enough traction to get this looked at by the devs.  I can only hope.  Unfortunately, I think most people use buttons accuracy including all the youtubers and streamers so no one is really going to notice this issue.  I've submitted a bug report, you should do the same.

4/2/2019 8:56AM PDT

yeah I already have...Since were on the Bug topic, I play a SS and in certain situations the game will ask me to do an extreme shift, or play in when the bases are loaded, and when im moving my character to the correct position, it will immediately poof my character back to his original position and i have to start over, but before i can make it there, the pitcher starts his wind up and im no longer able to move my character so im out of position.  Have you ever encountered that? 

4/2/2019 5:38PM PDT