You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Gameplay Updates:

• Fixed an issue where the wind meter would often point straight to center field in the pause menu.
  • Fixed issues with Pure Analog Throwing interface to address throw-canceling problems.
  • Adjustments made to fielding animations in regards to players facing-direction and catcher behavior on certain tag efforts.
  • Animation adjustments made to the umpires in very specific situations.
  • Disabled calling up expanded rosters during spring training for March To October. This is to prevent undesired roster changes in the 25 man roster leading into a new season.
  • Updated several MLB stadiums that were ruling certain hits incorrectly. Stadiums adjusted include: Arizona Chase Field, Houston Minute Maid Park, Florida Marlins Park, and Milwaukee Miller Park.
  • Added a 2018 NL East Champion pennant flag to Atlanta SunTrust Park.
  • Added the MLB 150 year patch to the jerseys of the San Francisco Giants.
  • Fixed various consumer reported crashes. This includes the crashes occurring during the "Near Perfection" Moment .

Miscellaneous:

• Addressed an issue that resulted in users receiving a loss due to disconnect on the Battle Royale or Ranked Seasons Lineup screen.
  • Shortened several menu transitions in the Diamond Dynasty Starting Pitcher and Lineup screens to prevent soft locks and disconnects.
  • New York Yankee color pallet updated to reflect accurate colors in Diamond Dynasty.
  • Addressed numerous Play-by-Play commentary issues and adjusted the volume and clarity of the Public Announcer audio.
  • Corrections made to grammar and spelling errors throughout RTTS and other areas of the game.
  • Various minor bug fixes and adjustments, based on consumer feedback. 

Update 1.05 is set to deploy at 3 AM PT on 4/1/19.

Thank you for your feedback and reports. They are being discussed daily and truly help and drive the direction of our game updates.  

3/31/2019 9:47PM PDT

Awesome, thanks SDS

3/31/2019 9:49PM PDT

Please tell me hitting wasn't adjusted in this update 

3/31/2019 9:51PM PDT

@Victor_SDS what about the catcher meter not showing up on steals?

3/31/2019 9:53PM PDT

Hopefully it is not an April Fools joke. 😎

3/31/2019 9:57PM PDT

81 overall Devon Travis Rookie flashback card still has a generic batting stance.

3/31/2019 9:58PM PDT

Thank you! Btw hitting is so realistic this year loving this game so far 

3/31/2019 9:58PM PDT

Are you going to fix runners not advancing? 

3/31/2019 10:19PM PDT

What about my 17 missing XP Levels?

3/31/2019 10:20PM PDT

What about the missing XP levels? Down 2 levels from 80 to 78 now...

3/31/2019 10:33PM PDT

@the_qBan_1 I know the team is aware, but I'm not sure what the ETA is on that. 

@wjw90369796 I'll pass that on to the team. Thank you.

@ETB0910 please email theshow@playstation.sony.com with your PSN ID and any other info you may have. 

3/31/2019 10:37PM PDT

Ok will do. Thank you very much Victor! 

3/31/2019 10:38PM PDT

@the_qBan_1 I know the team is aware, but I'm not sure what the ETA is on that. 

@wjw90369796 I'll pass that on to the team. Thank you.

@etb0910 please email theshow@playstation.sony.com with your PSN ID and any other info you may have. 

Comment by Victor_SDS
3/31/2019 10:37PM PDT

Thank you, just wanted to make sure that wasnt overlooked.

3/31/2019 11:11PM PDT

How do I use the real roster in franchise mode? I tried to add Kendrys Morales to the A’s myself but it would not let me do it so I had to use the non-realistic roster.

3/31/2019 11:11PM PDT

@Victor_SDS Is the issue fixed where (if using pure analog pitching as well as pure analog fielding) the catcher will throw a pick off to 2nd base almost every pitch? Something is off where the forward motion on the right analog stick for the pitch is registering as a catcher pick off throw to 2nd base at the same time.

3/31/2019 11:40PM PDT

Will this fix apply to MTO that are already in progress or do I need to restart to get a fixed roster?

3/31/2019 11:55PM PDT

Why not fix the sliding, manual sliding is so broken. You cant even slude to inside or outside of the bag while stealing. Got thrown out ridiculous amount of times because they are sliding straight onto bag instead of hooking to the right.  Plus a bug with auto shift where first bag guards the bag when you try to readjust him it stays the same

4/1/2019 12:27AM PDT

Minor fix: Trout’s fielding icon is showing up as GOLD when it should be DIAMOND. Hopefully that will get fixed soon.

4/1/2019 12:37AM PDT

The same issue as last year.  Sometimes when a runner steals 2nd base he doesnt slide, but he continues to round 2nd and head to 3rd.

4/1/2019 12:47AM PDT

It would be nice if the computer wasn't psychic and picthed out 50 percent of the time you steal with anyone who is fast. Enjoying the game so far, though hitting in "Moments" is far too difficult. It's taking away from the enjoyment of them in a major, major way. I also know there's a roster update coming in a few days. It was disappointing not seeing the potential best player on the White Sox even on their roster in Eloy Jimenez.

4/1/2019 1:12AM PDT

How long will the maintenance take. Have an estimate, Victor?

4/1/2019 1:18AM PDT

The same issue as last year.  Sometimes when a runner steals 2nd base he doesnt slide, but he continues to round 2nd and head to 3rd.

Comment by DarthKDog09
4/1/2019 12:47AM PDT

Yes Idk if it’s just my controller error or not,  when I steal second my baserunner doesn’t even slide and he rounds the base and goes to third. But it’s not every time atleast 

4/1/2019 1:48AM PDT

Used my 2018 player from cloud and at end of season became a free agent. Got no contract offers and the game automatically gave me a 5 year low ball contract without ability to negotiate or talk with other teams. Yes had more than 6 years of MLB time.

4/1/2019 2:08AM PDT

How long can we expect servers to be down anyone?

4/1/2019 2:43AM PDT