You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

So, I've noticed it starting in last year's game (it's entirely possible it's been around longer), but anyone else noticed that when you bring in a reliever (doesn't matter the mode...I have it happen in DD and in offline Franchise) as part of a double switch, it's impossible to time the pitching right for that pitcher for the first inning he pitches ?

I use pulse, and only use that, so I don't know if it applies to other methods.  I can time my pitches right from the start of the game no problem.  If I bring in a reliever mid inning as a regular pitching relief, no problem.  If I pinch hit for my pitcher and then just bring another pitcher in the next inning, no problem.  But if I bring a pitcher as part of a double switch, then all of a sudden it's impossible to time right.

And yes, of course, in all those scenarios, the pitcher I bring in is fully warmed up.  Anyone else ? Or is there a rational explanation I'm missing ?

3/29/2019 6:09PM PDT

I just did a double switch to switch the pitcher from 9th to 7th and threw a pitch without going to the pause menu or anything like that - and the timing was perfect. I wonder if it's also a handedness thing? The pitcher subbed out was a righty, the one subbed in was a lefty. 

It might have even been a 1.07 fix but I'm sure it's happened to me since. 

4/12/2019 5:41AM PDT
See original thread.