You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

So, I've noticed it starting in last year's game (it's entirely possible it's been around longer), but anyone else noticed that when you bring in a reliever (doesn't matter the mode...I have it happen in DD and in offline Franchise) as part of a double switch, it's impossible to time the pitching right for that pitcher for the first inning he pitches ?

I use pulse, and only use that, so I don't know if it applies to other methods.  I can time my pitches right from the start of the game no problem.  If I bring in a reliever mid inning as a regular pitching relief, no problem.  If I pinch hit for my pitcher and then just bring another pitcher in the next inning, no problem.  But if I bring a pitcher as part of a double switch, then all of a sudden it's impossible to time right.

And yes, of course, in all those scenarios, the pitcher I bring in is fully warmed up.  Anyone else ? Or is there a rational explanation I'm missing ?

3/29/2019 6:09PM PDT

I use meter and sometimes with a relief pitcher I'm always 'very late' on the second press.

Not an ideal solution but, using a mound visit fixes it

Comment by foge011
4/1/2019 6:03AM PDT

Just go to the pause menu and return. This also fixes it. that way you don't waste the trip.

4/12/2019 5:39AM PDT
See original thread.