Postseason Players, Battle Royale Rewards, and The Silver Bronze Event
You’ve been looking forward to a 99 overall player entering the Ticket Counter, so we hope Postseason Flashback Carlos Beltran was worth the wait. He is among the elite outfielders in Diamond Dynasty because he combines contact, power, defense and speed at a premium position in centerfield.
For those reasons, you must achieve Diamond XP Level 99 and have 15,000 Tickets in order to acquire Beltran’s Postseason Flashback through the Ticket Counter. The best ways to earn Tickets are through Missions, Ranked Season rewards and by playing games.
In addition to Beltran, a new slot of Postseason Flashbacks appears at Gold XP Level Zero. These player items in the Postseason series will be useful to help complete the upcoming Postseason Programs and Missions:
Ticket Counter - Gold XP Level Zero
- Postseason Flashback Kelvin Herrera (Diamond, 93 OVR RP)
- Postseason Flashback Jon Lester (Diamond, 92 OVR SP)
- Postseason Flashback JJ Hardy (Gold, 89 OVR SS)
In the Show Shop, the new Postseason Pack guarantees one new Postseason Flashback or Legend. We should mention ALL 11 Postseason series items in this pack are Diamond or Gold rarity. In the Postseason Pack you can find these newly-released player cards:
- Postseason Legend Orel Hershiser (Diamond, 99 OVR SP)
- Postseason Flashback Cody Allen (Diamond, 95 OVR CP)
- Postseason Flashback Sergio Romo (Diamond, 95 OVR CP)
- Postseason Legend Rollie Fingers (Diamond, 95 OVR CP)
- Postseason Legend Dante Bichette (Diamond, 95 OVR LF)
- Postseason Legend Jack Morris (Diamond, 94 OVR SP)
- Postseason Legend Bert Blyleven (Diamond, 94 OVR SP)
- Postseason Flashback Salvador Perez (Diamond, 93 OVR C)
- Postseason Flashback Colby Rasmus (Gold, 89 OVR LF)
- Postseason Legend Will Clark (Gold, 89 OVR 1B)
- Postseason Flashback Marco Estrada (Gold, 88 OVR SP)
Cost: 20,000 Stubs
Expires: Friday, Sept. 22 at 2:30 p.m. ET / 11:30 a.m. PT
BATTLE ROYALE REWARDS REVAMP
We are sweetening the deal in Battle Royale by increasing the quality of rewards at each level and by restructuring which players are found at the very top of the Flawless and 12-win rewards! Here’s how it shakes out:
Flawless Rewards (12-0)
- Contains highest Legend and Flashback rewards between 97-99 OVR
- Tulowitzki, Harper, Bagwell, Niekro, Posey, Yount, Beltre, Harvey
- Look for more in the coming months!
- New reward added: Postseason Legend Roy Oswalt (Diamond, 95 OVR SP)
- Now includes previous Flawless rewards: Gagne, Giambi, Votto and Posada
- High Live Series Diamonds (94+ OVR) can also be earned here
- Now low Live Series Diamond (90-93 OVR) players items can be earned here
- Now includes previous 12-win rewards such as Benintendi, Headley, Peavy, Cole, etc.
- Now Gold Live Series player items can be earned here in addition to exclusive Legends and Flashbacks
- New Postseason Series player items added:
- Now Silver Live Series player items can be earned here in addition to exclusive Legends and Flashbacks
THE SILVER BRONZE EVENT
Welcome to The Silver Bronze Event that lasts two weeks!
START: Wednesday, September 13 | 3 p.m. ET / 12 p.m. PT
END: Wednesday, September 27 | 3 p.m. ET / 12 p.m. PT
DIFFICULTY: All-Star; Online head-to-head
INNINGS: 6 per-game
The newest Diamond Dynasty event in The Show 17 will be The Silver Bronze Event. Assemble a team of only Silver or Bronze players.
ENTER THE EVENT
All Events are free to enter.
BUILD YOUR LINEUP
Events have their own dedicated lineup, but only player items from your Inventory are eligible.
Silver and Bronze players include Live Series, Legends and Flashbacks. Your team overall can go as high as 80 OVR.
Don’t forget, you can filter the Community Market on TheShowNation.com by position for Silver and Bronze rarities.
The Silver Bronze Event consists of only 6-inning games.
The reward system is similar to Battle Royale in Diamond Dynasty where you collect rewards as you pass win milestones.
WINS PER ENTRY REWARDS
If you win 3, 6, 9 or 12 games before double elimination, you can earn one of these rewards in a single Event entry:
12 WINS PER ENTRY: Low Live Series Diamond player item (90-93 OVR)
9 WINS PER ENTRY: Postseason Flashback Yovani Gallardo (Gold, 88 OVR SP)
6 WINS PER ENTRY: Guaranteed Gold Live Series Player
3 WINS PER ENTRY: Guaranteed Silver Live Series Player
Q: Do I have to win 12 games-in-a-row without losing to get these rewards?
A: No. Similar to Battle Royale, you can earn the 12-win reward even if you lose once during the entry. Your record would be 12-1. Your wins per entry only resets after losing twice.
Q: If I win 12 games in the same Event entry, do I collect all of the 3, 6, 9 and 12-win rewards?
CUMULATIVE WINS REWARDS
You can earn these rewards for piling up wins while the Event is open:
40 WINS CUMULATIVE: Postseason Legend Eddie Murray (Diamond, 99 OVR 1B)
25 WINS CUMULATIVE: One Postseason Pack (Guarantees 1 Postseason series player item)
10 WINS CUMULATIVE: One Ballin is a Habit Pack
5 WINS CUMULATIVE: One 10-Standard Pack bundle
Two losses eliminates your current lineup entry from the Event, but you can re-enter for free right away with any lineup that meets the Event requirements. The benefit of double elimination is the opportunity to rebuild your team if you want to swap out players.
Q: If I lose two games and my current lineup is eliminated from the Event, does it reset my Cumulative Wins?
A: No, the Cumulative Wins will continue to track until the end of the Event.
Q: When does the current Ranked Season end?
A: It ends Wednesday at 11:59 p.m. PT. We will begin payouts for Ranked Season Monument on Thursday, and the new Ranked Season Clubhouse can begin with another 99 overall World Series reward.
Q: Will you continue to add new Flawless Rewards to Battle Royale moving forward?
A: Yes, at least for the next several months.
Q: When will the Postseason Programs arrive?
A: We are planning to release both Programs next Friday, Sept. 22. But remember, all live content plans are subject to change.