All-Star Missions, Monthly Awards & Moonshot Event
Cody Bellinger (Diamond, 94 OVR 1B) headlines the seven new Flashbacks making their Diamond Dynasty debut in the June Monthly Awards series.
Bellinger can only be acquired by completing his Player Epic Mission chain.
Cody Bellinger Player Epic
- Cody Bellinger I – Defeat the Los Angeles Dodgers on All-Star Difficulty or higher in a Play VS CPU game
- Cody Bellinger II – Tally hitting and pitching stats based on the June performances of the Monthly Award Flashbacks, including Cody Bellinger and Jacob Faria
- Cody Bellinger III - Collect all six Monthly Awards players to unlock Cody Bellinger’s Flashback
Five of the Monthly Awards Series player items can be found in the Bases Loaded Pack:
- Jose Ramirez (Diamond, 93 OVR 3B)
- Chase Anderson (Diamond, 90 OVR SP)
- David Hernandez (Gold, 88 OVR RP)
- Mike Zunino (Gold, 88 OVR C)
- Jacob Faria (Gold, 86 OVR SP)
There are a limited number of Bases Loaded packs available (15,000), which means it can sell out in the Show Shop, and the pack is limited to one per person.
Each Bases Loaded pack guarantees one of the five Monthly Awards Flashbacks listed above along with 3 other player cards. The cost of the Bases Loaded pack is 20,000 Stubs and the player items can be sold on the Community Market.
The sixth Monthly Awards Flashback, Gary Sanchez (Diamond, 92 OVR C) can only be acquired through the Ticket Counter. Once you reach Gold XP Level Zero, you can spend 2,700 Tickets to acquire his player item. Sanchez will be available in the Ticket Counter through the end of July.
The All-Star Summer Moonshot Event is officially underway. Check Thursday’s blog here on TheShowNation.com.
Time Limited All-Star Missions
New Time Limited Missions challenge you to choose the Home Run Derby champion and the All-Star Game winner. Here’s how:
- In Diamond Dynasty, go into the Collect screen and then the Time Limited Mission category
- Redeem two All-Star Baseball ritual items (one for the Home Run Derby and the other for the All-Star Game)
- Select who you think will win the Home Run Derby by July 10th 5:00 PM PT, and exchange one of the baseball ritual items in that player’s Mission
- Then, select who you think will win the All-Star Game by July 11th 5:00 PM PT, and exchange the second baseball ritual item in the American or National League’s Mission. (Note: the ritual items cannot be exchanged for both the AL and NL, or in more than one Home Run Derby player Mission)
- Redeem a small prize for completing these exchanges and then wait to see what happens Monday night during the Home Run Derby and then on Tuesday night for the All-Star Game
- Within 24 hours of each event’s conclusion, check back to see another Time Limited Mission to redeem your prize if you chose the winners correctly. The reward is one All-Star Series Pack (reward non-sellable). Good luck!
For a limited time, the Jumbo All-Star pack is available in the Show Shop. It contains 25 player cards, including one guaranteed All-Star Legend or Flashback that can be sold.
Cost: 7,000 stubs
Limit: 5 packs per person
Expires: Thursday, July 13 at 2:30 p.m. ET / 11:30 a.m. PT
Q: When is the next Roster Update?
A: There was not one today, and we are moving up the date of the next one. We are planning to drop new content, including a fresh Roster Update, next Thursday, July 13, instead of the usual Fridays.
Q: What’s the Event schedule?
A: The Moonshot Event is underway now through Monday, July 10th. On Tuesday, July 11th, the All-Star Summer Showdown II will begin and lasts until Monday, July 17th.
Q: When will we receive rewards for Ranked Season Monster?
A: The current Ranked Season ends Wednesday, July 12th at 11:59 p.m. PT. On Thursday, July 13th, we will send out the rewards. Remember, you will receive rewards based on the highest division you reach, not where you end the season.