You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.
We are performing server maintenance early Thursday (5/25) at 6 a.m. ET / 3 a.m. PT - Please complete all games prior to then.

Welcome to the New Show Nation!

Welcome to the new Show Nation website. Our goal with this year's TSN make-over was to present a more digestible content feed at a glance, while also improving and adding features to the systems we already had in place. So without further ado, let's get right in on some of the new and improved things you'll be seeing here.

THE MARKETPLACE

• NEW FILTERS

This year we've implemented advanced filters for your Marketplace searches. You can now search for player specific stats such as Batting, Pitching, Running, Fielding, and throwing/batting hands. Simply select the additional filter from the drop down menu in the "Additional Filters" section, and press the "Add Filter" button.

• SAVE YOUR SEARCHES

Do you feel like you're searching for similar things time and time again? Well now you can save up to 5 of your own custom searches for quick and easy access. Once the search has finished, simply press the "Save Search" button, name it whatever you'd like, and it will appear at the top of the Market Filters column until you decide you want to delete it.

• STATS AND MORE STATS

Looking into each player card will provide you with not only the players attributes and quirks, but also with marketplace statistics such as trends, open orders, completed order history, and Inside Edge information (if available).

• WATCH LIST

Got a favorite card you'd like to keep tabs on? Well now you can add that card to your watch list for quick and easy viewing.

TICKET COUNTER

Those timers got you worried? Not going to be back to your PS4 in time to buy those ticket rewards? Fear not - you can now spend those hard earned tickets directly from the website.

EVENT CALENDAR

The Event Calendar is a place to see the dates and times of upcoming events, programs, pack releases, and etc. Some of these things may or may appear as a hidden event. (Remember, dates are always subject to change!)

FORUMS

The Show Nation 17 forums have received a complete overhaul. You are now able to Like posts that you feel contribute to the community discussion, and also dislike posts if you feel that don't.

Other things of note include:

• The Universal Profile page has been redesigned to accurately display the profile you see in-game.
  • Private multi-person messaging
  • New Bug reporter forum interface
  • Event Calendar
  • And more!

That all said, please keep in mind that you may encounter some bugs and errors. The best thing to do in these situations is to reload and try again. We'll act as fast as we can to get it resolved. Please reach out us if you ha

As the season plays out, we will be adding more features and improvements to The Show Nation website, and your feedback is imperative. Please let us know what you think of the changes, and if you have any suggestions - we are all ears.

On behalf of San Diego Studio, we would like to thank everyone for being with us during this monumental moment! We hope you enjoy the changes here at The Show Nation, and we hope you love The Show 17!

Comments

• about 1 month ago
    how do we redeem our pre order hall of fame edition packs after redeeming the code in the playstation store?
    • about 1 month ago
      You have to go to Quick menu the go to the option that says like PS Store or something then it has stubs to by then it has the thing you got when you preordered and you click X to redeem your packs and such
  • about 1 month ago
    Wish I could play diamond dynasty? still saying network error, and its not my internet connection checked it 3x. So whats the point in having your MLB THE SHOW 17 hooked to the internet if you cant play Diamond Dynasty at all when you bought all the stubs for MVP Edition>>>>
      Same here i bought mvp edition i dont have my stubs or 10standard packs
  • about 1 month ago
    still can not get online, come on SDS, been waiting all day to play online, already made it to the majors with my RTTS character. Please help me get online and my pre order bonus.
  • about 1 month ago
    I bought the HOF Edition and still have not been able to play the game. It is not my internet, checked it ten times....Load times might take longer than normal? How about most people are not able to connect at all. Totally fed up with this every year. Especially after spending thousands of dollars in game... Honestly not sure why I even bothered to comment...SDS doesn't care as long as they get my money....
  • about 1 month ago
    Preordered MVP edition and did not get Ken Griffey Jr from the preorder exclusive 'rookie Griffey preorder bonus'. How do I get it?
    • about 1 month ago
      Have you figured it out yet? Because I'm still having the same problem. I redeemed my MVP bonuses a while ago, but still haven't gotten my pre-order bonuses.
  • about 1 month ago
    Just dissapointed that when I opened my diamond starter pack I get an 82 silver card. Apparently it's to start me off for a mission to get me a diamond. Fine I'll play the game more, but only if you get the servers running
    • about 1 month ago
      It is a diamond starter mission. I got the Johnny Damon rookie which will turm into the postseason flashback that was in the streams.
  • about 1 month ago
    Victor_SDS...I have submitted bug reports a few months prior to this release about inaccurate jerseys and you guys can't seem to get some of the jerseys right for some of the teams, especially my Cards. SDS keeps brushing me off with this style guide garbage. You guys can't even read the guide right because you used the 2017 pullovers as BP jerseys instead of the ACTUAL BP jerseys. Would there be an update that fixed a few of the jerseys? Even a suggestion for next year, pay or earn unlockable jerseys that keep getting left out
  • about 1 month ago
    Me plus my 3 friends still can't connect here in north jersey...this is frustrating
  • about 1 month ago
    So when are we gonna be able to play online??? Bought the game and it's a let down to not be able to play online day 1
    • about 1 month ago
      I can't access the avatar themes either and I've redeemed everything it's allowed me to in the game